Top 10 Bachelorette Party Ideas – Miami
By Lisa Ng in This Beautiful Day
Planning a bachelorette party to Miami and South Beach?
You’re in luck! I just got back from an amazing girls weekend to celebrate the bride-to-be, Ms. Jessica Blaine Smith before her big day in April. How did we settle on Miami? It’s NOT Vegas. We wanted a more low-key beach vacation and a chance to chill out together after the crazy rush of Christmas.
Here are a few suggestions for planning your own bachelorette party to Miami for your best girlfriend:
1) Book A LOT of Dinners
Going to Miami on a busy weekend? Gurrrl, you better make those reservations now – especially if you’re heading down there with a big group. Before you book your dates for Miami, make sure there’s no crazy festival driving up hotel prices the weekend you decide to go. A few of my choice picks for dinner in South Beach / Miami include:
- PubBelly – Small plates of goodness, Asian-fusion
- Mandolin Aegean Restaurant – Greek food at this local spot
- Yarbird Southern Table & Bar – The BEST fried chicken ever.
- Cecconi’s at SoHo House – Italian food
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres – Molecular gastronomy
- Scarpetta – Italian
- Joe’s Stone Crab – Seafood
- Mr. Chow – Chinese food
- SushiSamba – Fusion sushi
- Nobu Miami – Fancy sushi
- Lure Fishbar – Great for seafood, sushi and the best burger
2) Do a Fancy Brunch
Plan a fancy Sunday farewell brunch at one of these top Miami picks with all the girls from your bachelorette. Some restaurants also do a Saturday weekend brunch, so you might be able to squeeze in two!
- Hakkasan – They do a mean dim sum prix fixe menu on Sundays
- Cecconi’s – THE brunch in South Beach to be seen and to people watch
- Bayside Restaurant & Grill – Gorgeous view of The Bay at The Standard Hotel with a pretty healthy and varied brunch menu. Plus you can hit the spa after!